Football Manager 2013

Lineker

Incorrect. Pre-ordering nets you the endless beta version of the full game with a) a couple of missing aspects (e.g. network games) and b) potentially bugs that might not have been fixed yet.

The usual 6 month in game demo is released, I believe, one week before release and is not dependent on pre-ordering.

I just bought a steam copy through greenmangaming.com and well... It was a freaking steal for me.

Signed up to the site using an US VPN, so the site wants me to pay in our favorite undervalued currency, the Dollar.

The game is priced $30 on the site which turns into 18 quid, which saves me quite a bit of moniez...

Now time to get into FM13 :)

Edited by Jasonmufc

Also a thing that everyone should get and download. It's the new Sortitoutsi.net Real Names Fix that fixes the German national team and changes the names of everything to their correct thing. No more Champions Cup, but the actual Champions League and so on.

http://sortitoutsi.n...fixes-file-beta

There is no reason to not get it.

EDIT: Adding the Susie mirror links to save you guys from the hassle of having to sign up.

http://www.mediafire.com/?rmk20bna04dcsa8

https://rs751p2.rapidshare.com/files/1320106171/FM13_Susie_Real_Names_Fixes.rar

Edited by Jasonmufc

I found my first bug! Either that or Eric Lichaj is a mental.

I signed him on loan at Orient and a few days after the move he is reportedly unhappy at Orient and complains that he isn't getting first team football.

Ooops, I figured out what happened >_>

I found my first bug! Either that or Eric Lichaj is a mental.

I signed him on loan at Orient and a few days after the move he is reportedly unhappy at Orient and complains that he isn't getting first team football.

Ooops, I figured out what happened >_>

Lichaj is mental... shifty.gif

Seeing this is the beta, and SI are notorious for needing a day 1 patch to fix lots of glaring bugs... I would call this a bug.

I have also seen quite a few bugs with retarded defenders/goalies, high scorelines and lots of goals that get whistled off. Lots of engine troubles this year.

Edited by Jasonmufc

Since I never usually download the pic packs and stuff, can someone help me with the best links, and explain to me like I'm five and cannot cope with anything beyond simple explanations on how to install the stuff?

There aren't a lot of ''megasets'' out there, and the ones there are are mostly either people who have scrounged up their own graphic sets or they ask you to pay for them...

The best thing you could do is go to a site like Sortitoutsi.net and look around yourself. I do suggest you stick to sets (leagues, nations etc.) instead of single clubs.

Sortitoutsi (susie) releases a new ''cut-out'' portrait megapack every year which they update frequently too.

Problem is though that you do not have a direct download link unless you donate to their site. So you are stuck with either using Rapidshare.com mirrors, or use torrents.

http://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/download_megapack/complete/1

Torrents would be the most speedy thing to use if you don't have RS. And around this time there are probably more seeders than ever with the Beta.

Now onto the installation instructions, which are quite easy.

All the graphics files you have downloaded go into your... ''C:\Users\username\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013'' folder

Inside that folder is a ''Graphics'' folder, if it isn't there you can create one yourself with that name.

You are free to create seperate folders inside if you wish to sort stuff, but you can just dump all your graphics files into that map and FM13 should be able to find it there.

Secondly you go into FM13 itself and often some files do not get loaded into the game, but there is a way to bypass that...

Click on Preferences -> Interface and in there you tick ''Reload Skin when confirming changes in preferences"

That is all, you have installed your badges/logos/portraits/backgrounds etc. Nothing to it.

I just bought a steam copy through greenmangaming.com and well... It was a freaking steal for me.

Signed up to the site using an US VPN, so the site wants me to pay in our favorite undervalued currency, the Dollar.

The game is priced $30 on the site which turns into 18 quid, which saves me quite a bit of moniez...

Teach me more! :shifty:

Teach me more! :shifty:

Easy...

1:) Go to www.proxy.org

2:) Type sitename in the URL thingy on the site (www.greenmangaming.com)

3:) Click on a green proxy with (US)

4:) Now under that proxy sign up on greenmangaming, you can write down real shipping info, so even a Dutchman like you can just write down your dutch info.

5:) If you have activated your account, put the game you want into the shopping basket (FM13)

6:) Now stop using the proxy, sign onto the site using your normal browser. The item in the basket should still be in dollars.

7:) Pay for the game using Paypal, creditcard or whatever, and you have paid in Dollars.

8:) Active the code on steam

9:) ???

10:) Profit!

I'd say about a quarter of all goals scored end up being disallowed. I don't remember the gaming being this dickish about my late comeback in 2009 :(

Hopefully this will be fixed.

Well it can't be just Middlesbrough because it happens as much to the opposition as well. Strange.

The "X Manager feels his team was robbed because of wrongfully disallowed goal." message is all too frequent as well, but I remember that annoyed me years ago as well.