Football Manager 2013

Lineker

Ah, the Manchester derby at Old Trafford on the opening weekend of the season. 0-0 heading into Fergie Time. And in the 95th minute......Yaya Toure scores.

It's the little things that make this game beautiful.

The summer transfer window and I've built up quite the collection of name Irish players at Bohemians.

Stephen Kelly (on loan from Fulham)

Liam Lawerence (free from POAK)

Stephen Ireland (free from Villa)

Robbie Keane (1m from LA Galaxy)

Add this to:
Glenn Whelan, Connor Clifford, Darren O'Dea, Andy O'Brien (currently on loan at Drogheda Utd), James Shea and Enda Stevens. Who were already signed and Robbie Brady who has been and gone after spending most of his second season injured and asking for a contract termination.

I feel I have kept my goal of signing the biggest name Irish players I can. Not yet been able to land anyone bigger.

Drogba turned us down though. :(

Somehow I, as Chelsea, have managed to draw exactly the same Champions League group that we got in real life (Shakhtar, Juventus, Nordsjaelland). I don't know if this amuses me or ticks me off.

I suppose it depends on whether I smash them or not.

EDIT: On the evidence of Fernando "10 goals in 4 games" Torres' form...I probably shall.

Player wants to move to bigger club, chooses to announce this after the closure of the transfer window. Had this come up once or twice before and they've been placated by being told we can make it to the Europa League in the next two seasons.

He promptly tells me we're not good enough to qualify.

We're currently in the Europa League for the third season in a row. We've reached the Quarter Finals for the past 2 seasons. We achieved our highest position in the league last season. Idiot.

After beating Real Madrit 2-2 and 6-1 (whats up with that?) in the Semi Finale of Euro League i was able to take my first major international title vs Stuttgard in a game that was rather nervracking. I hit the woodwork 3 times in that match and only was able to edge out the win in overtime. Horray!

For some reason I got given 120mil in January by by board. I don't need to buy anyone I don't want the 120mil. All I want is to be able to get a new feeder club and improve the training facilities but we don't have the funding for it.

What if.... instead of giving me 120mil for no apparent reason in January you could perhaps put the money towards getting a new feeder club, improving the training facilities and perhaps building a new stadium.

One of my first signings Gilberto (he once of Tottenham Hotspur) has decided to leave, because shockingly at 36, he can't get into the team. He's off to Qatar!

Also Yoo Byueng Soo is going to Twente on a free, like a jerk who wouldn't sign a new contract. And my wonderful Mexican Traufic Guarch has been scoring all the goals but won't sign a contract without a release clause and his agent refuses a release clause any higher than €800K.

Also made David Goodwillie fuck off back to Rangers after 6 goals in a year.

I'm moving in the coming weeks, and will likely be without internet access on my pc for a short while. So, how do I go about putting Steam in offline mode so that I can play FM? I'm presuming this is possible.

Put it in offline mode. But be careful, sometimes it fucks up and its annoying.

Following Chelsea player Oriol Romeu's plea for first-team football, worldsoccer.com conducted a poll to get the fans' view on whether Romeu should be part of The Blues' first-team plans.

The vast majority of the fans disagree with your decision to leave Romeu out of the first team.

The full result was: Yes: 89% - No: 8% - Undecided: 3%

To be clear: Romeu is my fourth-choice MC in a 4-2-3-1 formation behind Lampard, Ramires and Mikel. He would be fifth-choice if I had managed to find a new MC I liked in the last window.

The fans are all idiots. ¬_¬

Because his name is a running joke between myself and my girlfriend, I'm trying to sign David N'Gog.

Bolton want 15 million.

I'm trying big club small country with Spurs/Faroe Islands in FMC (To see if the thing works in FMC) - I've made a seemingly innocuous 4-4-1-1 formation but phwoar, it scores when it wants! I beat West Ham 8-0 on opening day, Newcastle 6-0 two games later...and down 3-0 at HT away to Genk in the Europa league, I changed formations out of a 4-4-2 diamond into the 4-4-1-1 and we scored 5 unanswered in the second half to win! Mental!

He'll just be a N'Gog in the machine.

I'd have the Cog'n'Gog connection up front!

But he doesn't want to speak to my club. We're on the verge of Champions league groups for a second year. If we beat Rosenborg we'll be in.

It we do get into the group stage, the challenge will be to pick up our first points cause we failed to do that last year. Mostly due to having a bastard of a group that included eventual winners Man United and an At. Madrid with Falcao.