Football Manager 2013

Lineker

Has anyone tried this online bar the odd match-up? And even for that, is the connection alot better?

Me and Myke had a game, seemed ok.

Bought the game today, haven't played FM since the 2010 version. But any guys of you know where I can download kits?

I'm gonna play with my beloved Feyenoord, hoping to lead them back to glory and make them a healty club

http://sortitoutsi.net/graphics

2 friends of mine are looking who will be the first one to win the Champions League with a squad who's not in the champions league the first season and they only want to try to do it with youth players, so they can never buy a player.

Sounds to hard for me

Finished my FMC season with Chelsea (which I'll leave for a bit, just wanted to see if I could get through undefeated). Beating Bayern Munich in the CL final for the second year in a row (and this time at Wembley) was delightful. As usual, Torres ran unnaturally rampant with ~50 goals in all competitions throughout the season, despite FM having decided to assess him as only a three star player in this game. :shifty:

When I do get back to it, my plan is to try and not buy anyone and see how long that will be manageable. I'll be helped in the short-term by being able to utilise returning loanees like Romelu Lukaku and Kevin De Bruyne at least.

My annual youth intake is utter shite except for one player who is of five star potential (and already five youth stars at age 16), a striker named Rohan Coles. Would have liked a more interesting/original surname, really.

BTW, congratulations to Newcastle United for being the only team to keep me from scoring in a game (drawn 0-0 at SJP). :angry:

Player interaction (both individual and team talks)

The option to delegate actions to Assistant/DoF (e.g. arranging friendlies, selling players etc.)

Full pre/post-match interviews (you will get only one question from a journalist in your Inbox)

The 'Match Preparation' part of your Tactics screen is absent. Customised Training might be too, but I haven't looked (never do :shifty:)

That's what I can think of off the top of my head...

I'm getting some fairly random results.

I just lost to Stoke 5-0 away and with the same tactics in the following match I beat Chelsea 4-0 at home.

Your tactic is too attacking for away games, try making a more defensive version of it for when you play away.

For example, I play a 4-5-1 with Newcastle, control/fluid at home and counter/rigid away.

Every time I apply Counter (except when a man down with a lead to protect...), sod all happens. It's like the other team can't even be relied upon to attack properly either.

I usually bottle it a half-time for fear of a 0-0 and go back to Control (fluid). Attacking (also fluid) is reserved for little bitch teams...and Schalke.