EWBFL 13 (PS3 Online Madden League)

Juce734

Managed to get by the Patriots by a hair, 24-19. Pats were driving in my red zone, but I managed to tackle Welker at the 3 yard line with six seconds and no time outs left. Brady was milliseconds away from starting the next play before time expired. I managed to lose Parnell McPhee and Courtney Upshaw for the rest of the season and Ngata possibly (he currently has a 3 week injury so he might be back for the Super Bowl)

Fell asleep. I'm going to advance you guys, the un auto pilot patriots, and you guys can have at it in the conference championship games. San Francisco/Minnesota and Baltimore/Indianapolis!

Once you guys are done, I'll force advance the pro bowl, and move right to the big game. I'm also opening things up to talk about changes you guys want, and whether we should start a new thread and whatever.

And the streak continues! Like I said to Pepsi, I was surprised our game was so one-sided, especially when our first meeting was a nail-biter. I was a bit worried when Harvin ran back the opening kick but my offense was rolling. That Burress TD was weird, though.

Looking forward to the Super Bowl! Could we mirror real life!?

EDIT: Oh, btw LaMichael James ruptured a disk and is out for awhile so I signed Mewelde Moore.

Urghhhhhhhhhhhh.

I gave up far too easily on trying to establish the run. And I think all of my incomplete passes were either dropped or Vick threw it about ten foot away from the receiver. Frustrating and I think that probably showed a bunch. If my offense had of moved like it did during the last couple of drives throughout thegame I'd have had more success but alas it wasn't to be. I couldn't stop you on offense and that killed me.

I demanded my release as the Vikings, I really just wanted to play for awhile with AP and I can't really do much else with him now. I'm hoping I'll receive an offer from a strong defensive side (with a strong secondary!).

I'm glad I took the initiative on spying Vick before you got any big runs out of him though because I think that helped a lot but yeah, your receivers dropped a ton of passes too. I've definitely been there with the run, though. It's almost cost me a couple of games so the last few games I've made a conscious effort not to give up on it.