2012/13 UEFA Champions League thread

Lineker

Ferdinand had his rant, and then shook his hand :mellow:

If Colly is reading the right laws, I'm even more angry now than I was originally. Never a red card. Nani has his eyes on the ball at all times and is just trying to control the ball as it drops over his shoulder.

It's a foul. It's a yellow card. But a red? Not even close.

If it were the other way around and that was Ramos doing that to the referee, we'd have pages of people cascading him with insults, but because Rio Ferdinand, "fair play"?

No fuck that, he's a cunt and that was disgusting.

• Like 6

He clapped. He didn't call his mom a whore.

He made a decision that goes against logic and the rules. If you were a United player you'd be telling him how you feel too.

I don't think he was in the right, but I can hardly blame him.

If it were the other way around and that was Ramos doing that to the referee, we'd have pages of people cascading him with insults, but because Rio Ferdinand, "fair play"?

No fuck that, he's a cunt and that was disgusting.

Actually no. Id say fair play whoever it was. You don't know me, don't make dumb assumptions.

He clapped. He didn't call his mom a whore.

He made a decision that goes against logic and the rules. If you were a United player you'd be telling him how you feel too.

Really? Having people clapping in your face and being sarcastic and offensive is horrible, from experience it makes you feel shit. People like Rio are role models and all he's doing is showing kids that it's ok to be rude and offensive.

I'm not here to troll at all, I just hate things like that. Hated when Rooney did it a few years ago too. He's human, he made a mistake, he's going to basically have his life and career ruined over the next few weeks. Have your say but don't raise your hands and clap into the mans face.

It was a bully tactic and it was disgusting gesture. If you've ever had that done to you, you know how bad it feels.

• Like 1

People like Rio are passionate and want to win. The referee took away the chance with a wrong decision.

Role model or not - he's a winner and passionate. I'd rather have people like that than some of you who would seemingly slink off and say nothing.