The Continuing Chronicles Of Jay Feaster's Incompetence

Ruki

Hell of a game between Boston and Montreal, both teams played really well, I thought Montreal had it, but Boston came back to tie it, and then win it. I haven't caught a Montreal game since last year, and I really liked what I saw from them tonight, and Carey Price looked great tonight. As did Rask, he had some great saves.

Pens play Washington tomorrow, here's hoping it's a repeat of Sunday's game.

Because their problem is obviously a lack of depth at forward.

The way I see the Leafs right now, they have great depth at forward and a solid group of defencemen when everyone is healthy and Mike Kostka isn't playing half the game. Plus, Reimer looks like the league average or better goaltender we have needed since the 04/05 lockout.

What the Leafs need is a centre who can drive possession for the Kessel line and a top 4 defenceman. I think they should be able find the d-man. Its the centre is hard to find. I think Ryan O'Reilly would be good, but offer sheets are evil.

PHIL KESSSSSSSSSSSSSEL!

Leafs got outplayed, but kept the Jets from getting too many chances. Reimer was good again, and the Leafs were able to score late to take another road win.

I hope Phaneuf is not injured, it looked like he took a skate to the knee at the end of the game.

He's not going to play for them, but the Isles are used to that by now.

His 5 million salary puts them past the cap floor, but it costs a conditional second to do it.

They'll never pay that second, since Timmy will never lace up.

And Phil! The tank is over, go for the cup!

Tim Thomas has been traded to the Islanders!

As the board's resident Islanders fan...I am indifferent to this news. Doesn't hurt because they don't have to pay him, doesn't help because he won't be playing.

Tim Thomas has been traded to the Islanders!

As the board's resident Islanders fan...I am indifferent to this news. Doesn't hurt because they don't have to pay him, doesn't help because he won't be playing.

But he does help them reach the cap floor, which will save them from...I don't know.

That's a good question. What is the penalty for not reaching the cap floor?

"You couldn't spend enough money, so here's a monetary fine."

That's a good question. What is the penalty for not reaching the cap floor?

"You couldn't spend enough money, so here's a monetary fine."

I think (but am probably wrong) they don't get anything regarding revenue sharing?