The Continuing Chronicles Of Jay Feaster's Incompetence

Ruki

Just over 24 hours until game time! :D

Here is the Leafs forward lines...

Lupul-Bozak-Kessel

Kuli-Grabo-Mac

JVR-Kadri-Komarov

Orr-McClement-Brown

I REALLY like that third line. I hope they can do some damage (physically or on the score sheet. Maybe both).

no idea on D or who is starting in net.

Two thoughts: like Ruki, really looking forward to tomorrow night. While the Leafs are missing a #1 Centre (as many, many have pointed out), we have three lines that can score (at least on paper). A balanced attack is far more effective, in my opinion, than an too much emphasis on a single line. Komarov should be fun to watch. He's the kind of guy Burke wanted from Armstrong and MacArthur. Super-pest without all that much dirtiness (from what I've heard). Orr and Brown will make life tough for anyone that tries to mess with Kessel or Lupul.

Secondly, with Redden signing in St. Louis for just $800k, I'm now officially hoping that, should the Leafs not make the finals (which is highly likely), St. Louis defeats NYR for the cup.

NHL can't seem to get out of its own way. First day of the new season, I'm ready to watch a bunch of games with my GameCenter subscription. First I find out I'm blacked out of the Flyers/Penguins game because it's on some shitty standard definition arse of a channel called Premier Sports in the UK. Then I find I'm blacked out of Kings/Blackhawks, seemingly for no reason as it's not being shown over here. Perhaps because it's on NBC? But still, can't get that over here legally. anyway, I go with the third choice Sens/Jets and catch about three seconds before the player crashes. No problem, I'll try the new 360 app. Can't sign in. Android app, won't play anything. There doesn't seem to be any official support coming from anywhere and I coulkdn't even cancel and get a refund if I wanted to because the phone numbers listed on the website don't work.

Warm welcome, NHL, so glad I waited three months for this.

And just as I finish typing, I realise that I haven't heard Sens/Jets come back from intermission. The pop-up window has closed itself. Brilliant.