The Continuing Chronicles Of Jay Feaster's Incompetence

Ruki

On the one hand, GameCenter or whatever they call their online watching thingymadoo is £30 for the season and playoffs, which seems pretty reasonable. On the other, fuck you guys, you don't deserve a single penny. Can't decide whether to stream or just buy legit. I didn't have a great experience with the MLB service last season, the hi-def plugin was terrible and kept crashing or not showing picture, half the advertised features were unusable. Don't know if it's the same set up for NHL.

Tricky. Don't get either if you just want to watch your hometown team; they'll be blacked out. The packages are basically the same, but Game Center can go on any device which is really convenient. On the flip, Center Ice is going to be more stable than HD over your internet connection.

Honestly, I'll live without either and just stream. There's a plethora of sites out there offering every game every night (some of them are ripped from Game Center!). This would have been a great year to give fans a peek at what the two packages are like at a cut rate to get them hooked, but that was already shot down.

So me and my friends did a fantasy draft, i pretty simple one just 12 picks plus one goalie and one sleeper pick and i was just hoping to get some opinions on it there were 8 of us in it and i got 3rd pick (these aren't in any order)

Steven Stamkos

Erik Karlsson

Kris Letang

Nicklas Backstrom

Pavel Daysyuk

Jordan Staal

Mikko Koivo

Milan Michalek

jakub Vorachek

Dustin Brown

Vincent Lecavalier

Mike Richards

Goalie is Tuukka Rask and my sleeper pick was Justin Schultz

So me and my friends did a fantasy draft, i pretty simple one just 12 picks plus one goalie and one sleeper pick and i was just hoping to get some opinions on it there were 8 of us in it and i got 3rd pick (these aren't in any order)

Steven Stamkos

Erik Karlsson

Kris Letang

Nicklas Backstrom

Pavel Daysyuk

Jordan Staal

Mikko Koivo

Milan Michalek

jakub Vorachek

Dustin Brown

Vincent Lecavalier

Mike Richards

Goalie is Tuukka Rask and my sleeper pick was Justin Schultz

I wouldn't consider Schultz a sleeper. Rookie, sure. But he's a potential Calder winner. Not really a sleeper. Other than that, too many Senators, and not enough Bruins, Flyers or Kings.

I have decent internet connection. I heard you can view HD broadcast in Gamecenter while center Ice doesn't give you too many HD broadcast, plus I heard you can pick home or away streams.

Toronto receives a fourth-round draft pick in 2014 that would turn into a third-rounder should Lombardi re-sign in Phoenix after this season. The Leafs will retain the $500,000 signing bonus owed to Lombardi as well as a portion of his remaining salary in the deal.