The Continuing Chronicles Of Jay Feaster's Incompetence

Ruki

I keep reading Roy's the frontrunner. an article I read from Woody Paige (yeah, I know) suggested the guy who got fired from DU would be the perfect fit. Seemed to make sense, but I don't know much about college hockey at all.

That article's an utter farce written by a friend of the coach. Woody does know a thing or two about Colorado sports, but I wouldn't pay that article any mind whatsoever. (I mean, obviously now that Patrick has been named, it's moot - but as far as potential options went anyway)

I love that Patrick's back, but I really wanted Dallas Eakins (who has done wonders with a laughingstock of a Marlies squad) or Alain Vigneault.

Why are you shocked? I mean, the Hawks aren't out yet, but if there's 1 team in the NHL you can't bet against...it's probably the Wings. They lost some key players, but their style of play hasn't changed.

True, I just thought Chicago was gonna be unbeatable until they got up against LA in the conference finals. I never expected them to be down 3-1 to anyone.

Glad I might be proven wrong.

Heweys constant surprise that upsets happen all the time in playoff hockey is always amusing.

I know, I should know better, though, this year I haven't been as shocked as last year, that's why I love the NHL, anything cam truly happen.

I keep reading Roy's the frontrunner. an article I read from Woody Paige (yeah, I know) suggested the guy who got fired from DU would be the perfect fit. Seemed to make sense, but I don't know much about college hockey at all.

That article's an utter farce written by a friend of the coach. Woody does know a thing or two about Colorado sports, but I wouldn't pay that article any mind whatsoever. (I mean, obviously now that Patrick has been named, it's moot - but as far as potential options went anyway)

I love that Patrick's back, but I really wanted Dallas Eakins (who has done wonders with a laughingstock of a Marlies squad) or Alain Vigneault.

He's ours, stay the fuck away :angry:

He helped Kadri! He will also help Biggs, Ross, Percy, Rielly, and everyone else! We need him!

I love Mike Babcock, and I love the way he can always figure out how teams play and use it against them. One of the best coaches for on the spot adjustments.