The Continuing Chronicles Of Jay Feaster's Incompetence

Ruki

That's not how hockey works. Since the lockout only two #1 seeds have ever made it to the final, and only one of them won. Ottawa will have better goaltending, and that will probably be enough to get the win over Pittsburgh.

Yeah, goaltending is the thing that's worrying me the most, I know at some point they'll put Fleury back in, and hopefully he'll get it together, because he can be really good most times. I think Pittsburgh has by far the better offense, but it means nothing if we're giving in soft goals. Should be a good series, I still go for the Pens in five or six.

Gotta work tonight so I'll miss game 7 between the Ducks and the Wings, should be a hell of a game, I think Detroit wins it 3-2.

Good news for us Leaf fans.

Boston can't travel until the morning... meaning an already tired looking Bruins team is going to hard pressed to have any more energy than they did tonight.

I always figured this series would go seven. Now I'm just hoping that my prediction was right and Toronto takes it tomorrow.