The Continuing Chronicles Of Jay Feaster's Incompetence

Ruki

Somebody needs to abduct Vokoun. I'd like Fleury to keep starting, please.

I don't know how Fleury can be good through most of the season and then look so bad during the first round, Pens are scoring a ton of goals, and Fleury blows it by letting in some soft ones, it's not 100% on Fleury, because the defense hasn't been there for him a lot of times, but still, better be safe and put Vokoun in there to finish the series, there should be no reason a team with the talent of Pittsburgh is having a hard time with the Islanders.

Also, I missed the Canucks/Sharks series, but I heard there were so pretty lousy calls made during it, especially last night, what do you guys think?

Edited by Baby Hewey

Vancouver was on the wrong end of some bad breaks... but there were very few calls that weren't infractions.

I'm of the belief that if something is a penalty in game one of the regular season, that it should be a penalty still come double overtime of game seven of the Stanley Cup Finals.

So yes, the Canucks were penalized more than San Jose. No, they weren't being picked on. They were just sore because it felt to them like the Sharks were getting away with things that the Canucks weren't. Fact is, they broke the rules and were penalized, and lost the series because they let it get under their skin.

I'd like to see more calls being made instead of let go as the playoffs continue on here. if it's a penalty, it should be called. Doesn't matter what team or what game it is.

Best Canuck in the series though? Roberto Luongo.

Should be an interesting summer for Vancouver.

YES! Vokoun will start game 5, hopefully he comes through. I love me some Fleury, but let him sit out the rest of the series and hopefully he'll be able come through in the second round.

• Like 1

Way too many powerplay goals for the Sharks. You can question the calls, but the Canucks PK didn't get the job done.

3 powerplay goals in an elimination game is just too many.

YES! Vokoun will start game 5, hopefully he comes through. I love me some Fleury, but let him sit out the rest of the series and hopefully he'll be able come through in the second round.

BOO! I need Fleury to start for my office pool.

Well, Vokoun hasn't played in awhile, and there's a lot of pressure on him now, so lets see how he handles it. I got faith in him and the Pens, though, even on Fleury for coming back to form. We just gotta get through this round.

Tough break for the Leafs after playing a fantastic game against the Bruins tonight. Little mistakes cost them again, but the team and the fans should be proud of the fact that they kept fighting after the mistakes. When things looked shitty for them, they didn't fold like they would have even a week ago. The mental toughness that the team is gaining from this series is going to help in the next couple of years.

That being said, r/hockey is a goldmine today.

Leafs:

3aVkZXe.jpg

Sens:

mA8DiDX.gif

• Like 1

Thank you Tomas, and thank you Penguins for playing like you wanted to win instead of playing like you're expecting to win.

Now just do the same on Saturday, please.

Edited by Baby Hewey