The Continuing Chronicles Of Jay Feaster's Incompetence

Ruki

Yeah, the Wild are looking really good tonight, dunno if they can keep it up for the rest of the series, because it's still just the first game, and Chicago can come and dominate the rest of the series, but so far, I am really surprised at how well the Wild have played. Harding's been great.

The Kings looked like they had no business being in this game right up until the 14 minute mark of the 3rd period... and then they really turned it on. As a fan of a team that is infamous for protecting leads (unsuccessfully), I can't stress the importance of keeping the pressure up. The Blues took their foot off the pedal and are going to overtime because of it.

Hell of a game between Chicago and Minnesota. Just catching the Red Wings/Ducks game, tied right now, Lets go Red Wings ;)

And damn, the ending to the LA/St. Louis, Quick's gotta be pissed off about that.

Edited by Baby Hewey

So i posted my play off picks on Facebook so i figured i may as well post them here to

Black Hawks over the Wild
Ducks over the Red Wings
Canucks over the Sharks
Blues over the Kings
Penguins over the Islands
Senators over the Canadians
Rangers over the Capitals
Maple Leafs over the Bruins

Round 2:
Blues over the Blackhawks
Ducks over the Canucks
Rangers over Penguins
Senators over Maple Leafs

Round 3
Blues over Ducks :(
Rangers over Senators

Finals
Rangers over Blues

Game day! I am both excited and terrified and happy and nervous.

Also, man, some Flames fans. Laughing because I'm excited about the Leafs making the playoffs, and all he can say is 'lol'. Sure, the team has been crap for the past few years, but we're getting better. PLUS...Leafs are on the upswing, while the Flames are going to have a rough 5-6 years.

Game day! I am both excited and terrified and happy and nervous.

Also, man, some Flames fans. Laughing because I'm excited about the Leafs making the playoffs, and all he can say is 'lol'. Sure, the team has been crap for the past few years, but we're getting better. PLUS...Leafs are on the upswing, while the Flames are going to have a rough 5-6 years.

Who laughed at you?

Fuck man, I'm so excited for the Leafs in the playoffs. They're my Eastern team and I love watching them play. I think they can beat Boston if they come out confident and don't let bad goals or losses bring them down. It's going to be a gritty series, and it will probably go six or seven if Toronto wins it, but it's possible.

Crosby isn't playing tonight, no news if he'll play Friday. Glad that Shero loaded up before the deadline, don't wanna take the Islanders too lightly, but even without Crosby in this series, they can't beat Pittsburgh unless our defense falls asleep and leaves Fleury hanging.

Best of luck to you Toronto fans, I got the Bruins winning the series, but with the way they've been playing lately, I don't think it's too unlikely for Toronto to win it, or get it to atleast a sixth or seventh game.

Brendan Shanahan needs to be proactive and make an example of Andrew Ference. That elbow to the head was brutally obvious, and if he doesn't get suspended for it, it's going to open the door for a lot more of that style of play in the next week or so.

The only reason it wasn't penalized is because it happened so quickly, and Grabovski didn't lay on the ice for three minutes. If Grabo didn't get up, there probably would have been a call made after the play was stopped. NHL officials are terrible for penalizing the result instead of the play itself. Shanahan needs to step in and make the statement that hits like that are not going to be tolerated in the post-season.