The Continuing Chronicles Of Jay Feaster's Incompetence

Ruki

The rumors for plan C did. But, I think the offer was made for plan A before the trigger was pulled on plan C.

Plan C happened at the draft, June 22nd and 23rd.

Plan B, Ryan Suter, was a free agent, so the soonest you could have signed him was July 1st. After the draft, and after plan C.

Plan A, Shea Weber, the offer sheet came sometime after July 1st as well.

Just saying :shifty:

The rumors for plan C did. But, I think the offer was made for plan A before the trigger was pulled on plan C.

Plan B, Ryan Suter, was a free agent, so the soonest you could have signed him was July 1st. After the draft, and after plan C.

You're right. I had the dates in my head. 19th and 20 something. But they were different months. Jul 19th I think for the offer sheet.

Yeah, I guess I got my dates kind of messed up. My perception was that Schenn wasn't meant to be our top defensive acquisition, which I guess is still true being that they went after the other two after trading for him. Either way, whiffing on the FAs as hard as the Flyers did this past off-season put them in a rough spot.

Well, I still think the Flyers end up making the playoffs, like, 8th or maybe 7th, but I think you guys get in. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if the Rangers don't make it.

And hell yeah, nine straight wins for the Pens. :)

Edited by Baby Hewey

Well, I still think the Flyers end up making the playoffs, like, 8th or maybe 7th, but I think you guys get in. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if the Rangers don't make it.

And hell yeah, nine straight wins for the Pens. :)

im kinda hoping the Flyers end up playing the Canadiens first round if they do make, id take the Flyers to beat the Canadiens in the play offs all day, but if they play the Penguins again first round i don't like there chances and i really wouldn't like either teams chance of making it past round 2

That's cray. Over the last five years, the only difference between the Penguins winning the cup and not winning the cup is one of two things need to happen: Crosby doesn't play - OR - MAF detonates. Crosby's healthy. How does ANYONE stop the Pens if MAF simply fails to crap himself?

My biggest concern for the playoffs is our defense, last year was a mess, and Fleury seemed lost during their four losses.

Pittsburgh has been playing tighter defensively, so I am hoping they can keep it going.

That's cray. Over the last five years, the only difference between the Penguins winning the cup and not winning the cup is one of two things need to happen: Crosby doesn't play - OR - MAF detonates. Crosby's healthy. How does ANYONE stop the Pens if MAF simply fails to crap himself?

I've got two words for you: Tonya. Harding.