The Continuing Chronicles Of Jay Feaster's Incompetence

Ruki

The hits were great. But that was about it. Poor defence. Poor concentration. Poor calls (a boarding major? Really?). Unless we turn it around soon, we're going to fall out of the playoffs.

On the bright side, I do feel that the team performs much better when the Reim Time is in goal. They just seem to be more focused.

The ROR saga is almost over! He signed an offer sheet with the Flames for 5 mil a year (a 1st and 3rd round pick would go to Colorado).

...I don't get why the Flames would do this. Their pick is currently 8th overall, Iggy and Kipper aren't getting any younger...you need picks like that to rebuild.

I don't want to be the guy who says 'The refs are out to get my team'....but what the actual hell?

Last night Brown gets thrown out of the game for boarding (it wasn't that bad).

Now, Komarov gets crushed (much harder, looked worse) and there is no call at all.

Nope, he was thrown out.

And I could deal with these shit calls if the Leafs looked good, but we don't. We were bad against Montreal and we're not doing any better against the Islanders. The only bright spot is Kadri.

Edit: 2 goals for Kadri tonight! Loving him this year! He'll be even better once Frattin gets back. They need to try him with Kessel.

...You plum. I mean after the game, they don't rescind a GM during a game. They rescind it so it doesn't count for supplementary discipline purposes.

Shut up :shifty:

I haven't heard anything about it, so maybe so?

And hat-trick for Kadri. Holy crap.

I want O'Reilly back. More importantly, I want Avs management to quit lowballing every single player who plays well for us and then stomping off in a sulk and refusing to budge when they're (rightly) turned down. Hell, even if he's not worth x amount of money, show him some respect, like Plubby said, he was our best scorer last year and Duchene was kind of streaky and faded a bit (I know partly due to injuries).

Is it me, or is Varlamov playing out of his goddamned mind to keep the Avs in games they have no right to be in?