The Continuing Chronicles Of Jay Feaster's Incompetence

Ruki

True. But he was playing well this season in his own end. He leads the league in shots. Not just defenseman, he leads THE LEAGUE in shots. With guys like Weber & doughty struggling, I think he definitely is to be considered thus far for Norris. Of course, all that changes now and possibly could've changed regardless.

Fair enough. As much as I think he was overrated last season, he's been tremendous this year. It truly is a shame -- for him, the team and the fans -- to see a player like him go down with an injury like that. I'm a Leafs fan, and I truly do hope he comes back 100%. He's a special player, and he's a great part of the league.

So happy to see Tavares living up to all his potential. Sucks that Wang is running the team on the cheap because he's trying to sell it though.

John Tavares would probably be listed as one of the top five players in the league if he didn't play for the Islanders. Maybe the move to Brooklyn will bring more attention to the team, though.

When watching Leafs games, there are only three or four players that scare me every time they are on the ice. Tavares is one of them.

Montreal looked great against Carolina. I don't know how far they'll go this year, but if they keep playing this way, I could see them having a good run in the playoffs.

Looking forward to Wednesday night, here's hoping the Pens run down the Flyers. ^_^