The Continuing Chronicles Of Jay Feaster's Incompetence

Ruki

I wouldn't trade Grabo and Komarov for Kipper, but that might just be me. Reimer has been good and has kept us in games, we should run with him until he shows us that he isn't up to the task.

If the Leafs were cup contenders, and all we were missing was stable goal tending? then I might consider it. But we're still young, still development, and still a ways off from making a cup push.

I think this is Reimer's team. If he is not an above average NHL goaltender by the time his contract is up, then look somewhere else.

If you have an iPhone and are in Canada, ask Siri "what team does god play for?", and enjoy the answer.

Good game between the Blues and Red Wings, surprised Blues won it so quickly in the OT, Datsyuk had a hell of a goal, though. Glad to see the Pens won one, I watched the highlights, Karlsson's injury looked nasty. His season is done, apparently.

Good game between the Blues and Red Wings, surprised Blues won it so quickly in the OT, Datsyuk had a hell of a goal, though. Glad to see the Pens won one, I watched the highlights, Karlsson's injury looked nasty. His season is done, apparently.

What? Don't say that!!! Karlsson is a big part of my fantasy team!

Karlsson has developed into one of the top 5 players in the league this year, and was in the discussion with Crosby and Malkin for #1, so this is horrible for the Senators.

At least, according to Siri, God is on their team!

Before the injury? Because an Achilles injury is just about the worst injury a hockey player can get, he might not play again. If he does, he won't be the same again.

Edit: Or upon research, ignore all this. Apparently several players have come back at full strength from Achilles lacerations, including Selanne in 1994. So he'll be fine, I'm dumb.