The Continuing Chronicles Of Jay Feaster's Incompetence

Ruki

Washington will be a sleeper team I think. Expectations have been tempered after the coaching debacle they went through. Also Carolina have made some big moves. It will be interesting to see if they finally help Cam Ward down back.

Now that hockey's back, I can finally bide my time until next NFL season with something productive. Go Flyers.

Regarding this year's Flyers team (and yes, this is totally biased), I think they have a great shot at the cup. They have a ton of guys that can put the puck in the back of the net, and I think the Defense isn't as big of a question mark as people think. The D will surprise some people this season. My biggest fear is Bryz.

You're missing James Van Riemsdyk too, Ruki.

Oh shit, you're right! I feel bad for missing JVR, because I am excited to have him as a Leaf! I wanna see what he can do!

Lots of forwards, not a lot of forward positions. I am just glad that Connolly and Lomardi's contracts expire at the end of the year. Then, with one of our two buy outs we can get rid of Komi. Not sure who we'd use the other one on.

I think we're good for cap space going into next season. Something like $23 million, with 13 or 14 players signed.

Montreal apparently is already over $60 million for next season...and they still need to sign PK Subban.

Now that hockey's back, I can finally bide my time until next NFL season with something productive. Go Flyers.

Regarding this year's Flyers team (and yes, this is totally biased), I think they have a great shot at the cup. They have a ton of guys that can put the puck in the back of the net, and I think the Defense isn't as big of a question mark as people think. The D will surprise some people this season. My biggest fear is Bryz.

Bryz has been playing awesome in Russia or where ever he went to play in the lock out i heard, hopefully he can keep it up

I think we're good for cap space going into next season. Something like $23 million, with 13 or 14 players signed.

Montreal apparently is already over $60 million for next season...and they still need to sign PK Subban.

Actually, you have six mill of cap space, you're 4 million over the year 2 cap and Franson is still unsigned. Montreal is only $400K worse off with 2 UFA's unlikely to be re-signed and the aforementioned PK Subban