Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silver Samurai too if I read right, plus a Jean Grey cameo (blink and you'll miss it potentially). That's pretty much what you're getting with a Wolverine Japan story.

Madame Viper and Silver Samurai aren't exactly on par with names like Gambit and Emma Frost. I get what they're going for, but I'm pretty sure the lack of other big name mutants is going to cause a lot of the more casual fans to not really care. Like I said, I don't want them to pack the film like they did with Origins, I just think it's going to hurt them in the end. I wish they'd play up a bit more the idea of this being a post-X-Men franchise film, seeing what happened to that world is probably more interesting to me.

Waaaay more interested in Days of Future Past.

While I agree that Days of Future Past is more interesting, you can't really fault Origins for having too many mutants and not say the same thing about Days of Future Past because seemingly every mutant ever is going to be in that thing.

While I agree that Days of Future Past is more interesting, you can't really fault Origins for having too many mutants and not say the same thing about Days of Future Past because seemingly every mutant ever is going to be in that thing.

Wha? The only thing I liked about Origins was all the extra mutants. (Except Taylor Kitsch ruining Gambit.) :P

I wasn't the one complaining, it's just seemingly everyone else that did. Pretty much my favorite thing about the Marvel films is seeing adaptions of characters and stories.

Wha? The only thing I liked about Origins was all the extra mutants. (Except Taylor Kitsch ruining Gambit.) :P

I wasn't the one complaining, it's just seemingly everyone else that did. Pretty much my favorite thing about the Marvel films is seeing adaptions of characters and stories.

Oh, your previous post implied differently. Still, there's going to be like a million of those fuckers in Days of Future Past. I don't know, my indifference towards Singer is probably showing.

(Except Taylor Kitsch ruining Gambit.)

Taylor Kitsch doesn't ruin anything! :angry:

I didn't think people really liked Avatar outside of the 3D, did they? General consensus was that the film was okay, the effects made it. The only thing I really think of it now is how disappointing it is that James Cameron isn't make any fun action films because he's too busy doing 17 Avatar films.

There are actually quite a few people who like Avatar a lot by itself, regardless of the 3D. But yeah, it's pretty disappointing that Cameron is blinded by the dollar signs to even think about doing something else.

I also meant to say that I'd hardly blame Kitsch for the failures of John Carter.