Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I FINNNNNNALLLLLLLY saw Iron Man 3 last night and it was...

Pretty good.

Are they making another one or does the franchise go straight to the Avengers now?

Is there any Hulk movie coming out?

The future of Iron Man films is uncertain right now because RDJ is trying to leverage Disney to give some of the other cast members better contracts but the assumption is probably not.

Re: Hulk, Feige said they're exploring it but it wouldn't happen until Phase 3 at the earliest. ABC was trying to put together a show for it with Guillermo del Toro but that was before they got Agents of SHIELD.

I finally saw amazing Spiderman last week. Thought the previous movies did certain things better but quite liked it.

I quite liked it but I was never that big of a fan of the original trilogy so that had a lot to do with it.

Well she was supposed to be in both but they cut the smaller part in the second one for whatever reason. They probably just ended up going in a slightly different direction with the film on the fly but I wonder if her busy schedule had anything to do with it.

I think that with the announcing of a third and fourth film, they probably figured it would be less than ideal to force her into the second movie where it isn't actually really necessary.

This just sounds like a writer assuming that it was only going to be a trilogy, and shoe-horning her into the second movie so that she's somewhat established for the third and what they thought would be final film.

With the revelation of at least a fourth movie (Sony's big fuck you to Marvel), they probably realized it would detrimental to keep her in the second film.

Well yeah, I think there being at least 2 more films had something to do with it but the fact that she just happens to be extremely busy at the moment (shooting the YA adaptation Divergent) got me curious as to whether or not they just pushed it back because they couldn't get her to come in and do some work for this one.

I'm watching Daredevil, right now, and quite frankly I could never figure out the hate for it. The movie itself followed the pattern of other comic book movies being made at the time (getting as many recognizable characters in as possible, origin story, rock inspired soundtrack), the acting isn't terrible at all. I'd go as far as saying Daredevil was the building blocks fir Nolans Batman, in the sense its dark, gritty, and realistic.

If nothing else, it has Colin Ferrell hamming it up as Bullseye, which is always a win.

I saw it for free because of a movie pass. Probably the least enjoyable movie I've ever gone to one of those for. At least Van Helsing was funny-bad.