2012/13 Europa League thread

Lineker

Steaua's #55, whoever that is, seems intent on breaking someone's leg tonight.

Oscar isn't having a good night. Take him off for Moses. Unfortunately Torres is also MIA but we haven't an alternative for him.

TEEERRRRRRRYYYYY 2-1!

God, Spurs were awful. Hopefully we're just teasing our annual spring implosion.

I thought the away goal rule would be scrapped at full time. This it's weird it still goes on, but hey. Gallas was just shite tonight. Friedel wasn't exactly great either, I'm pretty sure Lloris would've been to the player before he could've taken a shot tonight. Also when Adebayor's up front on his own he just needs to get in the fucking box, cos we spent most of the game with no one in there.

In other news, Newcastle have also won in the last minute!

Basel would be my favoured tie for the next round. Rubin Kazan my least favourite - just think if we have to fly to and from the middle of Russia in the same week we're playing United on the Monday!

Good lad Torres.

Just need those cunts Fenerbahce to score one now and my acca win's, granted Lazio, Chelsea and Newcastle all stay the same as they are now.

I feel your pain. I had Fenerbahce, Lazio, Chelsea and Benfica to win....Fenerbahce decide to not be able to finish in the final 10 minutes hitting crap shots straight at the keeper and playing rubbish balls straight back to the defence :(

Good lad Torres.

Just need those cunts Fenerbahce to score one now and my acca win's, granted Lazio, Chelsea and Newcastle all stay the same as they are now.

I feel your pain. I had Fenerbahce, Lazio, Chelsea and Benfica to win....Fenerbahce decide to not be able to finish in the final 10 minutes hitting crap shots straight at the keeper and playing rubbish balls straight back to the defence :(

Well, Cardozo tried to help you... Everytime Bordeaux scored, Cardozo scored one minute later. ^_^

I would like to avoid Tottenham now, and it would be also good to avoid Chelsea. Other than that, I think we can go through any team.