2012/13 Europa League thread

Lineker

Whole lotta nothing in the Chelsea game so far. Strong team put out but we look to be having another one of our "eh, we're not really bothered about winning this" nights. :/

I hope that is not the case cause I have Chelsea in a four fold accumulator.

And yeh, away goals is a shit rule. Extra 30 minutes to get the one goal if you are the away team whilst the other team has to get two? Bit unfair that

We did it. How did we do it. Fuck.

Fulham have to be delighted by this.

Honestly, I think if you're going to say away goals matter at one part of the game but don't matter at another, then you should say they should be done away with entirely.

Keeper to score

Last minute of the game; take a short corner

Baffling decision that short corner, like Robinho's freekick against Barca at the end on Tuesday night when he tried to switch the play instead of smashing it.

Still, I think probably overall over both legs Spurs probably edged it even though Inter scored 4 tonight and being knocked out because away goals count in extra time. At least it means an extra two games for Spurs.

Haha, Chelsea concede on the cusp of HT. Have to score another two now.

As long as you win the match...Only team letting me down in my four fold :angry: