EWB Minecraft Battle Royale (The Thread!)

Katsuya

I hadn't noticed the first thing saying it was going to be a danger zone...

Also thought it was funny that when I teleported to you after TKz first called you out, you were negotiating the cliffs in pretty much the exact same way TKz does in the video after narrowly avoiding you at the lighthouse :P

Right, in a few minutes we'll have a copy of last night's map and two new stocked BR maps up, as well as the v1 Hunger Games and the smaller Hunger Games TKz linked to a few pages back.

Hunger Games is fine, you all just don't want to look for the loot :P

Second is awesome with alot of people that have a bit of time.

I know where, like 2 chests are in HG II total.

Favourite thing about TKz's videos; the way it shows him singlemindedly hunting down and killing his girlfriend. You can even see where he could have let her get away, but instead chooses to chase her down and kill her.

Is there something you want to tell us about?

Second is awesome with alot of people that have a bit of time.

I know where, like 2 chests are in HG II total.

Main problem I had with that map was it was so huge that it lagged me out every couple of minutes, which broke up the flow a bit. But yeah, I don't see how you can really argue that there isn't a problem with lack of loot, especially relative to the size of the map.

Favourite thing about TKz's videos; the way it shows him singlemindedly hunting down and killing his girlfriend. You can even see where he could have let her get away, but instead chooses to chase her down and kill her.

Is there something you want to tell us about?

NO PRISONERS, NO MERCY!