Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

Was disgusting, he was standing up afterwards and blood started pouring out of it, mental. Rod dived in the air and literally stamped on him (accidental in fairness), looked terrible. Hopefully it's not too bad, Rooney looked in agony when going off on the stretcher.

Made that hard for ourselves. Dominated the game and then conceded as ridiculous of a goal that you'll see all season. This let Fulham back into it and changed everything. De Gea made up for the communication era with Vidic with some class saves. Happy with those three points, shouldn't of been as hard as it was though.

Oh and yeah, Dembele was excelled. Again.

Listening to Charlie Nicholas, you'd think that De Gea had a shocker.

I was playing myself until about 4.30ish so I didn't manage to see any of the game but I'm just glad we've got the three points. Really hope we can get Rio, Jones, Evans and Smalling back soon.

Oh and the terrible weather has just hit where I live and my Sky has packed up, anyone give me an idea of what SAF has had to say?

Was disgusting, he was standing up afterwards and blood started pouring out of it, mental. Rod dived in the air and literally stamped on him (accidental in fairness), looked terrible. Hopefully it's not too bad, Rooney looked in agony when going off on the stretcher.

Made that hard for ourselves. Dominated the game and then conceded as ridiculous of a goal that you'll see all season. This let Fulham back into it and changed everything. De Gea made up for the communication era with Vidic with some class saves. Happy with those three points, shouldn't of been as hard as it was though.

Oh and yeah, Dembele was excelled. Again.

Listening to Charlie Nicholas, you'd think that De Gea had a shocker.

I was playing myself until about 4.30ish so I didn't manage to see any of the game but I'm just glad we've got the three points. Really hope we can get Rio, Jones, Evans and Smalling back soon.

Oh and the terrible weather has just hit where I live and my Sky has packed up, anyone give me an idea of what SAF has had to say?

Really? Then again, Nicholas does talk some utter shit at times.

De Gea had the howler with Vidic (you could blame either of them really), outside of that he was fantastic as he was against Everton. Really cant understand why some pundits have it out for him.

Seems the officials have something against Torres (as well as the moronic commentator).

First he's booked for diving, despite not diving. Then he delivers a lovely cross field pass, it's given offside, despite clearly being on. And now he's taken down and the referee decides to ignore it :lol:

Edit: AND NOW HE SCORES!

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

Tickaboo son. Great hit. Thought the yellow was harsh but the last one he's just ran into Coloccini for no reason looking for a foul. He's better when he's actually trying to do good things clearly.

Relatively happy with that, Chelsea were my cheeky bet for champions and I'm becoming more and more convinced as they go along. Move on, and two trips to SJP in four days coming up which I'm really looking forward to.

Just saw Fulham's second. Yes, it's a cock up between De Gea and Vidic but I think that Petric did well to cause such confusion.

From the way Charlie Nicholas was talking earlier, I'd pictured a mix up without any opposition anywhere near them but that wasn't the case. De Gea should be stronger and Vidic looked a bit slow to react but Petric had a clever little lean into De Gea as he jumped which seemed to put him off balance.

Anyway, still a good three points.

Seemed that own goal to me was a lack of communication between the keeper and the defender. One of them should be shouting that its theirs, I mean Petric done well making things hard for both of them but Vidic should be shouting for it or De Gea should be shouting for it.

I think De Gea is a great shot stopper but he does have weaknesses, I think with time and experience he'll become a more well rounded keeper.