Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

Is this the official website or just a fanpage.

http://www.thesecretfootballer.com

That website is registered by a night-club owner called Scott Shashua based in Manchester, and is registered through a company called IPS Law LLP based in Hale, Cheshire (Where many footballers live). If the Secret Footballer is affiliated with this then it could be a clue to where he lives and maybe an idea of one of his former clubs.

Furthermore Scott Shashua went to Wilmslow High School and played for the football team there that reached the English Schools' Under-18s FA Trophy semi-finals in 2006. I wonder if our secret footballer played in the same team? Lee Dixon also went to the same school, as did The Guardian columnist John Harris.

Presented to you by t' Secret Footballer, heres Lawro's effort this week:

Swansea 2 - 1 West Ham

Villa 1 - 1 Everton

Man Utd 3 - 0 Fulham

Norwich 1 - 2 QPR

Saints 2 - 0 Wigan

Sunlun 2 - 1 Reading

Spurs 2 - 0 West Brom

Chelsea 2 - 0 Newcastle

Stoke 1 - 1 Arsenal

L'pool 1 - 1 Man City :w00t:

I reckon if someone forgets to post in Starvinho's game t' spare person should have to go against Lawro. Its pretty much a bye, but less than playing no one.

Brilliantly he's actually got his Lawro league table on t' page now so everyone will know how rubbish he is, though I'm inclined to think he'll start guessing scores that will pull t' league into the correct shape as he goes along because of it.

Edited by Colly

Presented to you by t' Secret Footballer, heres Lawro's effort this week:

Swansea 2 - 1 West Ham

Villa 1 - 1 Everton

Man Utd 3 - 0 Fulham

Norwich 1 - 2 QPR

Saints 2 - 0 Wigan

Sunlun 2 - 1 Reading

Spurs 2 - 0 West Brom

Chelsea 2 - 0 Newcastle

Stoke 1 - 1 Arsenal

L'pool 1 - 1 Man City :w00t:

I reckon if someone forgets to post in Starvinho's game t' spare person should have to go against Lawro. Its pretty much a bye, but less than playing no one.

Brilliantly he's actually got his Lawro league table on t' page now so everyone will know how rubbish he is, though I'm inclined to think he'll start guessing scores that will pull t' league into the correct shape as he goes along because of it.

I'd probably go Norwich win, Arsenal win and Man City win, but the rest are reasonable shouts. Liverpool to draw with Man City certainly isn't that strange a shout since we have a good record against the top teams (excluding Spurs it seems).

• Admin

QPR are not taking any more action regarding the Paddy Kenny situation, but apparently Kenny has been having rows with their fans on Twitter - he called QPR a 'tin pot club' in one of his recent tweets!

Damien Duff has retired from international football, after 100 caps for Ireland.

Aston Villa's Gary Gardner is set to miss 8-9 months with an ACL injury.

• Admin
Swansea are unchanged following their impressive 5-0 win over QPR on the opening day but there is no place in the squad for Scott Sinclair, with the Swans believed to have accepted a bid from Manchester City for the former Chelsea player. West Ham hand a debut to new signing Matt Jarvis following his move from Wolves. Jarvis is one of two changes to the team that beat Aston Villa, with Matt Taylor dropping to the bench and James Tomkins replacing Ricardo Vaz Te.

• Admin

Swansea are unchanged following their impressive 5-0 win over QPR on the opening day but there is no place in the squad for Scott Sinclair, with the Swans believed to have accepted a bid from Manchester City for the former Chelsea player. West Ham hand a debut to new signing Matt Jarvis following his move from Wolves. Jarvis is one of two changes to the team that beat Aston Villa, with Matt Taylor dropping to the bench and James Tomkins replacing Ricardo Vaz Te.

BPeIu.png

Swansea: Vorm, Rangel, Chico, Williams, Taylor, Britton, de Guzman, Michu, Dyer, Routledge, Graham.

Subs: Tremmel, Tate, Moore, Dobbie, Agustien, Gower, Davies.

15N9Q.png

West Ham: Jaaskelainen, Reid, Tomkins, Collins, McCartney, Jarvis, Nolan, Noble, Diame, Demel, Cole.

Subs: Henderson, Maynard, Maiga, Vaz Te, Taylor, O'Brien, Diarra.

Referee: Martin Atkinson (W Yorkshire)