Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

I don't think Arsenal will get six points against Wigan and Newcastle so Tottenham have to fight hard against Stoke (which we're liable to lose, especially after a big derby game) and then beat Sunderland and I still think top four is on.

I've not seen Adebayor play better in a Spurs shirt. He ran like a man possessed and along with Huddlestone he was one of the few Tottenham players who physically bullied the Chelsea lot.

Actually can someone explain to me why Parker is still on the pitch? He runs with the ball, does a 180 degree turn and pass it backwards. My Nan does that.

You're the worst. You leave that beautiful man alone!

Adebayor was incredible tonight, everything about his game was just really, really top-notch. We've missed that so much this year. Out of our hands now, Wigan or Newcastle really need to give us a hand.

Actually can someone explain to me why Parker is still on the pitch? He runs with the ball, does a 180 degree turn and pass it backwards. My Nan does that.

You're the worst. You leave that beautiful man alone!

Adebayor was incredible tonight, everything about his game was just really, really top-notch. We've missed that so much this year. Out of our hands now, Wigan or Newcastle really need to give us a hand.

It will be really interesting as both Spurs and Arsenal are playing teams who are fighting for survival. If Arsenal had to play Swansea and West Brom or someone it would probably be all over.