Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

Haven't seen that mentioned anyway, odd.

Glad they're all going. Dunne and Given are passed it and on too much. Bent, who could obviously still do a job at this level, just doesn't factor into it for us. He wont oust Benteke up top, and he can't play the wider roles well. He's on too much and too good to sit on our bench for another reason.

Frees up a lot of wage space, which is important for us. Hopefully Ireland, Hutton and Bannan go. Heard Norwich might want Holman, and I wouldn't mind keeping Zoggy for another year. He's a good option to keep on the bench, not sure how happy he is mind.

• Admin

Chelsea: Cech, Azpilicueta, Cahill, Ivanovic, Cole, Ramires, Luiz, Oscar, Mata, Hazard, Torres.

Subs: Turnbull, Lampard, Moses, Terry, Ba, Benayoun, Ake.

Tottenham: Lloris, Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Assou-Ekotto, Parker, Huddlestone, Lennon, Bale, Holtby, Adebayor.

Subs: Friedel, Dempsey, Naughton, Defoe, Sigurdsson, Caulker, Carroll.

Referee: Mike Dean (Wirral)

Fucking hell Adebayor.

And there was me about to say "How the fuck is he still starting ahead of Defoe?" :lol:

Honestly, even before this goal I prefer Adebayor starting over Defoe, because Ade sucks this year but he fits the way the team plays better. It's no shock to me that Defoe's only 2013 goal came from the bench.