Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

In other news: shit the bed. Daniel Agger will miss the rest of the season as he undergoes treatment for his long-term back trouble. That leaves us without Suarez, Gerrard and Agger for the final two games. Good thing there's nothing to fight for...

Fergie's clearly going to take over at Doncaster, just like in my FM game.

He's big mates with our chairman but he's a bit older than what we're after in our new manager <_<

But I want Jose and Ronaldo, not Moyes and Hibbert! :(

To be fair, if you got Baines and say Fellaini you'd have done a cracking bit of business there.

I'd still take Baines all day long. Said for a while that I don't want Fellaini anywhere near the club though and nothing's going to change that.

It's quite funny seeing so many United fans go into meltdown mode and some even saying they're disgusted and can't believe we're likely appointing Moyes. What a bunch of utter embarrassing tits.

In other news: shit the bed. Daniel Agger will miss the rest of the season as he undergoes treatment for his long-term back trouble. That leaves us without Suarez, Gerrard and Agger for the final two games. Good thing there's nothing to fight for...

Whilst it's a shame that Gerrard won't get an ever-present season, at least these players can be fit for pre-season instead of having to wait to have treatment/surgery.

Of course Alex Ferguson is about to retire. He announced it back in 02. The next 11 years were just time added on.

That's Fergie Time at its finest right there! (Y)

For what it's worth, a blue acquaintance of mine thinks the EGM is in relation to the fan backlash of the new badge proposal.

Maybe it is.

"We've taken your opinions into account, and the good news is that we've decided to keep the old badge. Also Moyesies leaving. Byeee!"

Whilst it's a shame that Gerrard won't get an ever-present season, at least these players can be fit for pre-season instead of having to wait to have treatment/surgery.

Pretty much, but we'll be kicking ourselves if we get maximum points from our last two (winnable on paper) games, and Everton somehow only come up with a point from West Ham and Chelski.

0,,10265~11916775,00.jpeg

Is that Brad Guzan winning the Villa player of the year? After being released at the start of the season?

McLeish should have been sacked just for that decision, never mind being generally shit.

• Like 2

Is that Brad Guzan winning the Villa player of the year? After being released at the start of the season?

McLeish should have been sacked just for that decision, never mind being generally shit.

Player and Supporters POTY.

Eck was a clueless twat.

Indeed, that smirk has a bit of "suck it" in it, I'm sure.