Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

As a die-hard City supporter, part of me would like to think that Fergie's retirement signifies the start of the decline of Manchester United, but I'm not foolish enough to believe that. I may not like the man at all personally but I can't deny how successful he's been in his career (all the trophies he's won speak for themselves) and in a way it's going to be strange next season with him not around. I'm now interested to see whether Moyes or Mourinho (or someone more out of left field) will be taking over

I had to laugh at the Liverpool troll I saw online that seemed to be convinced that with fergie gone united would never win another champions league ever and ' pools 5 trophies would be uncatchable. Was kinda cute with his name UNITEDWILLNEVERWINFIVE! Lol one thing about our Liverpool fans on here, is they have a bit of class......except for that Davidmarrio fella :P

Big loss for English football, greatest manager there's been in English footy and its gonna be interesting to see what direction they go. I think they'd go for a foreign manager like Klopp over Moyes but I'd like to see how Moyes does at a big club with money.........if I'm the standard of low class then god help half the people on here then.

• Like 4