Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

Why is everyone taking CIty down a few places? They've been far from their best this year but are still comfortably 2nd and I can only assume they have the capability to spend big again this summer. See no reason to predict them lower than 2nd.

• Like 1

I think they'll come back strong next season. They've been poor this season, but I think they'll learn from the experience and with a few new faces they'll be challenging for the title again.

I think with or without Mourinho, Chelsea will also be up there next season.

You beat Leeds and therefore, it doesn't count.

This is true. There's more merit in beating a league 2 side than beating us in a final. I think we've lost our last 8 finals or something daft

At least one of Sunderland or Southampton will be behind us now on last day of the season. I'd prefer it to be Sunderland as i can't see them picking up points vs Spurs especially if they are still in the running for Europe.

Wigan do better away than at home, I think they will get 4 points from next 2. They were unlucky to lose to city and to draw with Spurs so a loss to arsenal is by no means a formality.

Hopefully it will be enough of a motivator for Wigan to get out of that bottom three and up to 16th by winning tonight. Swansea are there for the taking and they've a great chance of staying up if they win tonight.

Wigan do better away than at home, I think they will get 4 points from next 2. They were unlucky to lose to city and to draw with Spurs so a loss to arsenal is by no means a formality.

Wigan beating Arsenal is a sure thing going by the last few years as evidence <_<