Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

I should point out i wasn't having a pop at Swansea in my original post. Just assuming there league form hasn't been great since they won the League Cup.

I was actually christened in Wales. It was St Ecchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. It was a little church with gob running down the walls.

To be fair, 1996 was 17 years ago. Crazy really, feels like only yesterday Southgate had his penalty SAVED, SAVED, SAVED.

We still believe, we still believe, we still believe....

Edit: Gorka was born in 1997, so he wasn't alive when Villa won either League Cup.

• Like 1

To be fair, Dex, my original post was a reaction to Brench thinking it would be "brilliant" if Swansea were relegated. I think it's sort of a cunty thing to say, but ah well.

Damn it Dan, taken away any chance I had of an argument now.

Edited by Gorka

Swansea going down when there's teams like the two playing tonight sucking up the league with their shit football would be a travesty.

There was an article in our local paper a week ago which said that it'd be better for Cardiff if Villa went down - not that he had anything against them, just that he reckons they'll improve next season and kick on, meaning Cardiff would have less chance of avoiding relegation.