Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

Getting kicked makes you a cunt these days?

No.

Rolling on the floor pretending to be hurt and smiling and play acting makes you a cunt. Watch the replay.

So, wait.

He's sent into a tumble from the kick and laughs it off.

If this is play-acting, he seems to be pretty shit at it.

• Like 2

Getting kicked makes you a cunt these days?

No.

Rolling on the floor pretending to be hurt and smiling and play acting makes you a cunt. Watch the replay.

So, wait.

He's sent into a tumble from the kick and laughs it off.

If this is play-acting, he seems to be pretty shit at it.

Luiz was throwing elbows nonstop, which could of led to a foul before that kick even happened. Rafael barely touched him and Luiz collapses to the ground, pretends he's hurt and then starts laughing to the fans and camera, knowing he's baited Rafael. Then procedes to milk it on the ground while laughing.

He's a bit of a cunt. It's fine when he's your cunt, but if he did that against your side you'd likely have the same view too. Not a great deal different to Busquets ridiculous peep through his fingers.

I love Luiz. He's a very smiley guy who has big floppy hair with awesome technique who scores brilliant long range goals. What's not to like :/

People take football too seriously. Any excuse to get angry about something :/

I love Luiz. He's a very smiley guy who has big floppy hair with awesome technique who scores brilliant long range goals. What's not to like :/

People take football too seriously. Any excuse to get angry about something :/

How is your mouse btw? :shifty:

• Like 1

I don't think Luiz was play acting at all. The way I saw it, he got fumbled over in the process of the kick and laughed while he was on the floor because he suckered Rafael in.

YEEESSSS

See you Spurs fans on Wednesday where we'll wrap up your CL hopes for good.

Can't you let us win though?

that way we can both get 4th and laugh at Arsenal.

I understand it'd just as much fun to laugh at us, but it wouldn't be fun for me. :(