Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

I think the first one was a pretty sweet strike. The amount of curve on it makes it a really tough shot to save, I don't think he deserves stick for that. The second one maybe a little more, but when it's going in the corner, there's sometimes not a lot you can do.

Also, Lukaku's through ball in the build up to the first Baggies goal was superb.

I'll only be happy with Wigan going down if they win the FA Cup.

I'd prefer anyone from Sunderland, Newcastle or Villa to go down. Sunderland are almost over due a relegation at this point. Villa would be novel. Newcastle would just seem a bit like they really over reached themselves last year.

I'd be kinda worried if I was a Fulham fan. They've got us next, I can't see them taking any points after the way they've been playing recently. Who've they got on the last day?

Also, really nervous about today. If we beat Everton, there's a good shot of us finishing 6th if Chelsea do us a favour in the last game.

Just catching up on MOTD, Joe Bennetts not a smart lad is he? Blatantly should have gone by the penalty at the very latest.

But he never touched him. No pen. :/

[/summ]

Wasn't a pen. Contact outside the box then the winger leaned on him and went down in the box.

If Wigan draw on Tuesday then i can see them going down. I can't see them picking up the points at the Emirates especially as a Champs League place is Arsenals to lose.

Dunno about the other Villa contingent but i'm still kind of nervy.

Forget the relegation dogfight..theres still a love triangle to sort out first. Vlaar don't look too happy with the warm embrace Guzan and Weimann are sharing:
BJfHAY0CUAE1W3e.jpg

Just catching up on MOTD, Joe Bennetts not a smart lad is he? Blatantly should have gone by the penalty at the very latest.

But he never touched him. No pen. :/

[/summ]

Wasn't a pen. Contact outside the box then the winger leaned on him and went down in the box.

Decided to give the incident a watch, and you're right. I don't even think it was a FK, either way.

*own goal

Carragher own goals aren't rare. :P

@LFC Confirmed #lfc team: Reina, Johnson, Enrique, Agger, Carragher, Gerrard, Lucas, Henderson, Coutinho, Downing, Sturridge #efc

Subs: Jones, Skrtel, Shelvey, Borini, Assaidi, Coates, Suso.