Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

What a fucking day. Villa stay up and I'm £55 up. Newcastle are looking in trouble...

Nah, with Colo back we looked far stronger defensively, anything at all at QPR and we're sorted, if we even need that.

Need to keep him next season though, and that new heel beard doesn't fill me with hope. :(

I still don't see us being safe to be honest.

We've still got Chelsea; and Wigan and Sunderland both have games in hand...

I'd be suprised if someone on 40 points goes down. I know it's happened before but it's unlikely. Villa are safe for me. One of Wigan, Sunderland, Newcastle or Norwich. It's anyone's bet who it'll be though.

So happy right now.

Honestly, I think Norwich are in real trouble now, having to go to Man City on the last day of the season means they really need to get a result against West Brom next week.

So happy right now.

Honestly, I think Norwich are in real trouble now, having to go to Man City on the last day of the season means they really need to get a result against West Brom next week.

Ok, that makes me feel a lot better about our survival chances. Who else have Wigan got aside from us?

I'd be shitting it if I was a Norwich fan, I mean apart from getting a penalty today they seem to struggle to find the back of the net lately.

Wigan have Swansea on Tuesday and then Arsenal the Tuesday after.

Newcastle could very conceivably kick off their next game from the relegation zone :lol:

Hope Wigan and Norwich stay up. Villa or Sunderland down would be great from a Rovers perspective, plus it'd be funny if Newcastle came back down and we can plot revenge for the Martin Woods Penalty Miss at St. James' in 2009.

It is going to be incredibly close and that Bale goal may drag Southampton back into it as well.

Southampton are staying up. I've been quite impressed with them today.

Newcastle could very conceivably kick off their next game from the relegation zone :lol:

Hope Wigan and Norwich stay up. Villa or Sunderland down would be great from a Rovers perspective, plus it'd be funny if Newcastle came back down and we can plot revenge for the Martin Woods Penalty Miss at St. James' in 2009.

Does the PA guy at the Keepmoat still play wrestling themes as the teams run out? Would be a slight silver lining if we did drop.

Does the PA guy at the Keepmoat still play wrestling themes as the teams run out? Would be a slight silver lining if we did drop.

He does. Yoshi Tatsu's is the default theme whenever anything involving kids happens on the pitch :lol:

We've come out for the second half to Triple H and Bret Hart's themes too...although lately he's favoured an instrumental version of "Call Me Maybe" :unsure: