Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

Glad Szcesny stayed on, even if just to avoid hearing Niall fucking Quinn moaning all game again. I'm thinking of writing a letter to Sky threatening to cancel my subscription if they keep putting him on.

Ugh.

Sagna is shit, Vermaelen is shit, Gibbs always goes missing. Investment is badly needed, and it clearly won't happen because this is a "complete" squad according to Wenger. Look at the bench, let alone the starting XI. Far from it Arsene.

I echo that statement about Niall Quinn. He's probably the worst pundit on Sky, and that's sayng something.

Edited by Gooner27

Sagna has been embarrassing to watch. He has been so shit and just looks like he couldn't give a fuck, he's being a huge liability for Arsenal this match so far....but then again Arsenal in general have been crap.

Hopefully Chelsea can get two more goals just so we are level on goal difference with Arsenal. I feel dirty wanting Chelsea to win :puke:

• Like 1

I am dreading the rest of this season.

How miuch more obvious does it need to be that we require investment? How can a team go through the entire season with only one recognisable striker for starters? Then we have to live with Wenger saying "Gervinho can play up front, blah blah".

Edited by Gooner27

I'm sure his mind is elsewhere, contract talks have stalled. He needs to be dropped.

If only Giroud took that chance. Has anyone else seen a team as brittle in terms of confidence as us? We just crumble.

Edited by Gooner27

I'm sure his mind is elsewhere, contract talks have stalled. He needs to be dropped.

If only Giroud took that chance. Has anyone else seen a team as brittle in terms of confidence as us? We just crumble.

Erm, yes. Every week. :(