Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

Liverpool have been TERRIBLE so far. Allen is shit. Gerrard has been poor. Suarez has no service. Team can't push forward to save their life. United, on the other hand, press well, pass well, always create and find space. They're a class, or two, above Liverpool, and it shows.

Team is sitting too deep leaving a huge gap between the front three and the midfield and the fact that we have decided that we can hardly pass a ball so far means we are giving it away in really stupid positions. I don't think United have been that good....I just think we have been the cause of our own downfall and have played abysmally.

extraordinary ball to/control from Rafael. Brave goalkeeping from Reina and an excellent on the line stop. Exciting bit of play, that.

Really enjoyed that, my stream is shit so I thought it was Van Persie at first, wonderful tekkers from Rafael.

I feel weird watching this game and liking Suarez. Liverpool are shit, but he's running after everything. It's good to see, even if it's worth nothing so far.

This has been like watching latter half of last season Liverpool turn up. Suarez isolated, a few players just not really up for it.

The only player I can see it impossible to pull off is Wisdom. Allen needs to get off the pitch and Sterling is just pointless out there.