FIFA 13/Official Home of the N7 Dragons

Summers

Haven't played UT in a while, jumped on needing 6 points from 4 games to stay in division 1.

Won the first game 3-0, dominated his Brazil speedster team. I just outpassed him with 90% passing to his 70 something.

Next game I came up against a BPL team, pretty similar to mine, 1-0 up at half time but the second half was a mauling and I ended up beating him 7-0. Started to feel bad on him towards the end.

It appears division 1 is a lot easier than it was before dry.gif

Update: My new horrific mistake of choice is that I keep forgetting that sometimes less is more, and I accidentally pass the ball immediately after making a good pass to someone in a decent position, usually sending it straight to an opposing player.

My UT run is pretty much the "wait, how the fuck do I do anything" run. Comfortably beat a Korean team, drew a Belgian team, lost to Chivas USA, which is humiliating because it's Chivas USA, and then got stomped on by fucking MK Dons. I finally turned it around a little by beating St. Pauli. Still, long way to go in terms of figuring things out.

Sadly, the time y'all tend to play is when I'm at work, like right now.

Played my first online match. Got stomped on 3-0, pretty sure I got maybe one shot on goal. But I did win the title in the super-easy single player league! Gold star for me.