FIFA 13/Official Home of the N7 Dragons

Summers

I posted in the League thread but figured I'd put in here too:

I've never played a previous football game online so I may get smashed - but I just renewed Live so I'm good to go. Not sure I have a working headset to use though if that's a problem?

I'll mainly be available after 7pm (UK time), slightly earlier on weekends and very rarely during the odd day. My GT is K Dawwwg90 (don't ask). I share it with my girlfriend - that's why the avatar is in a dress and heels. Honest :shifty:

Feel free to add me for games whenever I'm online. Looking to build up a friends list of people to play against.

I'll maybe be online in about half an hour or so if anyone fancies a game.

I've never played a previous football game online so I may get smashed - but I just renewed Live so I'm good to go. Not sure I have a working headset to use though if that's a problem?

I'll mainly be available after 7pm (UK time), slightly earlier on weekends and very rarely during the odd day. My GT is K Dawwwg90 (don't ask). I share it with my girlfriend - that's why the avatar is in a dress and heels. Honest :shifty:

Feel free to add me for games whenever I'm online. Looking to build up a friends list of people to play against.

Search for N7 Dragons and join the club. Not sure if we have a password or not, but I'll guess its ewb

Search for N7 Dragons and join the club. Not sure if we have a password or not, but I'll guess its ewb

Alright will do. You short on any positions?

In Phoenix news, EA hates Clawson.

I'll be eating dinner by then and later watching Impact.

Also, Eddie, add my PSN: OctoberRaven

Couldnt join the party for some reason last night. Ill have a look at my settings later.

Anyone got advice on how to upgrade my pro outside of seasons? Drop in games are the worst thing in gaming history.

You can buy boosts from the EAS catalogue.