Srar watches The Wire!

Your Mom

I watched episode one - it's very dull, but I'm sticking with it because I've been told it gets better. The characters seem interesting enough, and the second episode has thus far been a massive improvement in terms of the story. Still not seeing what's so special about it, but judging by what I've read, it rewards longer term viewing.

Once you get into it, it gets good. And addictive. I thought S1E1 was a bit dull as well, but now I'm up to S3E3 and absolutely loving it.

I'm up to half way through episode four. It's definitely improved. I feel like there's a few too many characters to keep track of at the moment, but it seems to have at least gained focus by this episode, and is concentrating on individual stories rather than just trying to do everything at once.