Madden NFL 13

DYSI

You can just throw him a touchdown in Play Now.

Thanks! I actually just got the Cruz one in a Madden Moment.

Also I just played a super fun game with DYSI (Won 35-28 (H)) But what I was wondering was it seemed like my guy would be open and then all of a sudden he would be there to pick it off. Is there something I can do to get better at that? Also is it my imagination that guys seem faster in the Wildcat? Tim Tebow turned into Usain Bolt and ran one to the outside for like a 70 yard TD and it seemed like God was carrying him on his back or something he was just so damn fast! :o

• 1 month later...

Ok I have broken the game.

Playing a player CCM using Donovan McNabb who was signed by the Bears. And I was playing the Bengals in the second week... And well, let me just pull out the stats.

total yards 585-744

pass yards 560-604

Dalton 130.6 604yds 7td 1int

McNabb 87.6 560yds 5td 1int

To put it bluntly, both me and the AI just decided to go apeshit on offense and we both ended up beating van Brocklin's yard record and Dalton just completely demolishing it entirely...

Needless to say, I won't be starting that CCM anymore, mental

Edited by Jasonmufc

• 2 weeks later...

Just got this recently on PS3. Started a career as the Redskins, as I'm a bit of an RG III mark. First season game, went down 17-14 to the Saints. However, I did get the most impressive score of the game - a 96 yard interception return. I didn't think I was going to make it, but the Saints guys all kind of flopped just shy of tackling me 3 or 4 times.

I started a career as a single player for the first time, as a Wide Receiver. I used random.org to select my team and I ended up with the Panthers.

I'm having trouble getting my timing right for throwing to my player. Am I timing the throw exactly like I would if I were just controlling the QB in a standard exhibition game? Because that doesn't seem to be working so well - its enough of an issue for me to be wondering if the CPU is throwing to me but is wildly inaccurate, or if the timing has a different mechanic when I'm just playing as a single player.

Just got this recently on PS3. Started a career as the Redskins, as I'm a bit of an RG III mark. First season game, went down 17-14 to the Saints. However, I did get the most impressive score of the game - a 96 yard interception return. I didn't think I was going to make it, but the Saints guys all kind of flopped just shy of tackling me 3 or 4 times.

Join our league, we don't have halo!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...