Madden NFL 13

DYSI

I got some sliders from Operation Sports, and wow - this is my favourite football game ever. I'm using the Browns in Connected Careers. Had an awesome game against the Bengals - went down early due to some interceptions by Weeden, but fought back. With 30 seconds left, kicked a FG to go up by 3. Phil Simms even says the game is over. Then Andy Dalton manages to somehow throw a game winning TD pass with the clock clicking to zero.

I am 1-1. Trent Richardson is second in the league in yards and has 3 TDs, and I am already looking for a QB to replace Weeden next season.

INTs are so punishing this year. Throw one or two and get behind and it just keeps getting worse. Most of the time it seems my fault, but corners seem to jump the route or just run in front of WRs so easily.

Oh it also seems impossible to stop anything with the Saints D. I guess that's realistic though....

Looks like they're fixing pretty much everything we moan about.

I have to wonder though, the mention adding a sleeve stripe to the Giants away jersey, but nothing about the Bears' pants being the wrong fucking colour? Jesus christ.

Halle fucking lujah!

That is a massive update, does what a patch does. These in particular stand out for me personally:

•Changing Schemes in Connected Careers: Added the ability to change offensive and defensive schemes as a coach.

•Draft Clock: Added a draft clock during the draft that is displayed on screen if you leave the draft interface to view rosters, depth charts, etc.

•Fixed an issue where punt returners were moving away from the landing spot if you called a fair catch while letting the CPU control the player.

•Added over a dozen logic fixes to make our commentary more intelligent.

But more than anything else they've put on there.

•Fixed an issue where you could not turn on/off GameFlow in CCM.

At last! I don't have to go to the god damn settings menu at the start of every single match! Finally!!

That happened to me yesterday when I did that too trench :(

After some digging, apparently this helps...

I figured out that it's a problem with the auto save feature. The solution was that while at the main menu, hit the select button to save. I always hit save profile not all, hit yes for overwrite and then quit game. It still sucks that you have to do this every time, but that's the hand we've been dealt. Hope this helps you.

Or logging off online before you quit the game. I am going to try the first in a little bit.

Why do the sliders always reset to default ones when I start a new offline career? I've saved them several times but still have to change them everytime.. It's fucking annoying.

Have you edited the sliders inside the main menu or in the CC's alone?

If it's the latter then try the former, if it's the former then I have no clue.

I don't know what it is. This years game is causing me more frustration than any Madden yet.

I'm forced into playing super conservative. If I try to be aggressive I just force bonehead INTs. The INTs are so punishing now. The first person to throw them usually gets in this streak of them no matter who it is. Momentum is killer.

I've had games on defense where I can't stop anything no matter what I call. Try to stop the run and they go outside for a big game. Try Cover 2/ Cover 3 then short pass plays to the RB fuck me.

The worst thing seems to be dropped passes. Even from superstar WRs. Just had a game as the Lions where Calvin Johnson had 3 drops, and the whole team had 10. A game as the Cardinals Larry Fitzgerald had 3 drops.

One thing vastly improved from last years is special teams. Returned way more kick offs than last year. Even took 2 back a couple times. Patrick Peterson is a beast.

/rant

Why do the sliders always reset to default ones when I start a new offline career? I've saved them several times but still have to change them everytime.. It's fucking annoying.

Have you edited the sliders inside the main menu or in the CC's alone?

If it's the latter then try the former, if it's the former then I have no clue.

I've edited them from the main menu. Will try the former next time I play.