2. 2. Right-Backs

• Gary Neville
    • Bacary Sagna
    • Lee Dixon
    • Gary Kelly
    • Dan Petrescu
    • Danny Simpson
    • Other (Please State)

I went with Ashley Cole at left back and voted for other at right back. Went with Rob Jones who was an amazing right back for us throughout the years but was unlucky that injuries shortened his career.

And once again, I can't go for the easy choices with Dixon/Neville because I never witnessed either play a whole lot. Obviously saw Neville for England but I'm going to have to choose a RB based on the past couple of seasons. Cole is easy for LB, having seen him for Arsenal (couple of matches here and there), quite a lot for Chelsea and obviously for England.

So RB... I really struggled with this one because whenever I get asked about who I think the best RB's are in the world, it's either Dani Alves or Lahm for me, but okay, prem... I'm gonna have to go for Micah Richards. Strong, dominant and lethal going forward (something that Neville probably wouldn't be too great at). He had that off season last year, but since then he's been solid this year and although he's decent at CB, he's often unstoppable when he piledrives forward.

Lee Dixon and Ashley Cole. Cole is just world class and this has been a pretty barren spell for left backs. Irwin isn't too far behind though.

Dixon was better than G. Nev in my opinion. Just an all round better defender and part of a truly brilliant defensive unit at its best for Arsenal.

Cole may be the better LB, but John Arne Riise wub.gif

Gotta agree with the :wub: for Riise. The amount of screamers Riise scored for us is unreal, I want him to start doing it for Fulham.

Riise is immortalised in our song about why we love Salomon Kalou, don't you know. :pervert:

Oh?

He comes from the Ivory Coast, Kalou, Kalou,

He don't do coke like Adrian Mutu, Mutu,

He crossed the ball in from the left

It landed right on Riise's head

THAT'S WHY WE LOVE SALOMON KALOU

• Like 1

Riise is immortalised in our song about why we love Salomon Kalou, don't you know. :pervert:

Oh?

Why did you have to bring up that own goal, painful watching it back thinking WHY!!!! Tbf it was a good finish like. Riise just wanted to share the love after the numerous times we had advanced in the Champions League during that period at the expense of Chelsea, :shifty: Garcia's "wonder goal" was better than Riise's own goal though :pervert:

Oh?

My Chelsea-supporting mate sings that song a minimum of once a week. And he hates Kalou!

The Traore own goal is the best O.G that Pool have ever scored.

With the exception of Chris Brass I think it may be the greatest own goal anybody has ever scored. :P

Oh?

My Chelsea-supporting mate sings that song a minimum of once a week. And he hates Kalou!

The Traore own goal is the best O.G that Pool have ever scored.

With the exception of Chris Brass I think it may be the greatest own goal anybody has ever scored. :P

I dunno Popovic's was a cracker.