2012 NCAA College Football Thread

I so wish I wasn't at a radio station broadcasting Tennessee's curbstomping, because Purdue-ND is actually a game between two teams with pulses. And I can't listen to it because I have to hear cues to play UT's commercials. :bang:

BIG ORANGE IN THE HOUSE, MOTHERFUCKER!! (Y)

Touchdown Jesus can burn in hell. Delay of game no-call and Lucky Charms rainbow of a pass completion as the (backup) QB got killed, BOTH on the same play, deliver Notre Dame a BS victory.

Yeah, I can't defend that. Sorry. My only guess is the referees felt sorry for the physically handicapped Tommy Rees.

I don't think it would have even come to that had Kap and Slaughter and Eifert all not gone down with injury. But they did. And it did. And my heart and furniture are glad we didn't have to result to overtime.

Oh yeah. I meant them, not Northern Colorado. It's been a long day.

I went to West Chester U's game against Gannon today. It was as exciting as it sounds. But it's live college football. And it only cost $13 for a ticket, nachos, and a soda. :)

Fun fact, a guy I'm Facebook friends with and used to work with at a movie theater calls WCU games on the radio. I get regular updates about their sports teams in my news feed.