Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

After walking back from the pub in shock on Saturday afternoon I took stock of the season and overall im still very pleased with the performance in the league . Ok , Last day we fucked it . It was ours to lose and in typical Tottenham style we did .

Still we are in Europe and considering we was battling relegation two seasons ago under David Pleat the transdormation has been fantastic. This season has been slightly fustrating that we didnt finish off games and if we did we wouldnt be as dissappointed as we are now . Sunderland , West Ham (Home) and Fulham all games that it was ours to lose the 3 points and we did .

I firmily believe that if Jol delivers some killer instict in the team to go out and finish games when it is 1-0 we will do very well next year and hopefully wrap up 4th before the last game next year .

You were shocked on Saturday? How did you feel on Sunday?

Guest muddatrucker

You're just a complete smarmy prick sometimes, I'm a cunt to people but I look and you and sigh because sometimes you're whole intention is to just be a cock.

Cattermole is an 18 year old Boro player who, despite crying on his debut, has been outstanding, but I'd say the squad is already young enough.

Nolan, along with Steven Gerrard etc, has been one of the best attacking centre midfielders in the Premiership this season.

Jenas is over-rated to fuck, having enjoyed one good season at Newcastle, and goes missing way to often to be considered an asset to the team. I'd believe Nolan could come off the bench and score, can't say the same for Jenas.

Edited by fineintent

Nolan is useless? Is that blind yiddo love for Jenas, or have we watched the same players this season? Nolan, as fineintent noted, has only been outperformed in midfield by Gerrard, who was player of the year. The fact that he still hasn't even been called up to an England squad, let alone play a match for England, is criminal.

Edited by rvdwannabe

You've only seen Nolan play once, and you are calling him useless?

It's not like I'm being totally serious about it. The sentence before I said someone shouldn't be allowed into the squad because of his terrible surname. Lighten up.

My personal preference is Jenas, yes most likely because I'm a Spurs fan, so of course I'm going to put down any other candidate.

You've only seen Nolan play once, and you are calling him useless?

It's not like I'm being totally serious about it. The sentence before I said someone shouldn't be allowed into the squad because of his terrible surname. Lighten up.

I am lightened up, I was just wondering where the comment came from. And Cattermole is an awful name.

Oh, and FI is a Spurs fan, and he doesn't want Jenas to go :P

I want a Spurs midfield of Lennon, Huddlestone, Carrick and Downing.

Maybe my hatred of Jenas comes from the fact that he supposedly has so much talent yet is shit most of the time. Maybe it also comes from the fact that I was with a girl one night, and she later told me she'd met Ameobi, Jenas and Bramble on holiday. Fucking slag.