Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

We really, REALLY need to learn how to defend from set pieces. What was Dawson thinking? He was molesting Mellberg (I think it was) for the first few set pieces and then just decides to walk off and leave him alone for the one he scores. Bloody hell.

He literally cannot play a simple pass, all he can do is hoof it upfield. This is not the 1980s and we are not Wimbledon. He's past the stage where he can be deemed a 'young player' now, so there can be no excuses for how shit he has been. I feel bad for Kaboul, because he's had a lot of bad press and Dawson has gone untouched really.

Guest RyanSmiley

Mellberg is a class player and Michael Dawson was the victim of a good move.

I think Michael Dawson is a good player but he's not playing an intelligent game.

Edited by RyanSmiley

Where are you Spurs fans? You're 1-0 up.

Watching the game rather than posting on a message board? :rolleyes:

Can't you watch the game WHILE posting on a message board?

EDIT: And Ringmaster, you must be kidding? If you are indeed watching on ESPN or whatever shitty channel it is, that commentator shares the same love for O'Hara that Ray Wilkins does. <_<

Edited by Baddar D