Sim City 5

Herr Matzat

How'd you get it for 21, Matz? I've started playing Sim City 4 and I'm enjoying it, I wasn't going to pick up 5 for full price, but I can definitely see myself getting it for 21.

Indian EA store has it for however many rupees equates to around £18 quid. I'll forward you the PM I was sent.

I managed to do it in the end! Slightly modified the method ADG sent me - instead of using VPN, I just used an Indian proxy on Firefox. Worked like a charm, no clue if there'll be some fallout later on.

This game is slightly more difficult than I expected.

I made some changes to EWB Land. I had the vu Tower maxed out, now i tore it down and put the biggest and most expensive policestation in my city. Hopefully everyone gets less crime from my city soon.

I also unlocked one of the other big projects with the gigant solar power plant. But we can´t beginn that till the airport is finished.

Servers still suck though. I think i already send three times the amount of one resource needed to the airport but it keeps skipping back to 800 send...

• 2 weeks later...

The airport now has all the supplies. I swear i dumped at least ten times the needed amount on the ground till it finally worked out. Now it only needs to be build, no idea how much time that will take but it seems to only need 300 workers as supply so it won´t cost millions to contribute into thin air.

Should i just keep posting or did all of you already give up on this? >_>