2012 NFL Season

Dan

Those of us who lol'd at Washington replacing their kicker with Cundiff are still lol'ing.

And this was the first of only two games this year that I want the Redskins to win. The other is against the Steelers in late October.

*edit* I guess the 'Touchdown Jesus' (as in "Please, let us score a touchdown, Jesus!") era begins for the Jets soon. CAN'T WAIT!

Edited by GhostMachine

Ryan said Friday that the Jets would wait to put Revis on injured reserve until he has surgery in a few weeks, keeping him available in case New York goes to the Super Bowl. If the Jets play like this the rest of the way, getting to the playoffs will be a tall task.

:lmao:

• Like 1

But..there isn't a decent argument for it being correct. All the camera angles people to say "it was the right call" are all from behind and don't show the ball, or zoomed out. All the close up, front shots of the play showed Tate didn't have possession

Your link mentions nothing about the argument in my link. I'm not saying categorically that it was a touchdown or an interception. I'm saying it's not as cut and dry as a lot of people have made out.

firstcontact.jpg

3 of those pictures show Jennings with 2 hands on the ball. 2 of those pictures show Tate with no hands on the ball

And considering those PI calls, it seemed like the refs were trying ot hand the game to the Giants

I like Tynes, but I had zero faith in him hitting that field goal even when he was given a 2nd attempt. He just doesn't have a strong enough leg to hit from anything over 50 consistently.

Not as bummed about this loss as I thought I would be. The Eagles still don't seem to be all that good and could easily be 0-4 right now. In general the whole division looks to be a clusterfuck. 9-7 may actually be enough to win the East again this year.

I like Tynes, but I had zero faith in him hitting that field goal even when he was given a 2nd attempt. He just doesn't have a strong enough leg to hit from anything over 50 consistently.

Not as bummed about this loss as I thought I would be. The Eagles still don't seem to be all that good and could easily be 0-4 right now. In general the whole division looks to be a clusterfuck. 9-7 may actually be enough to win the East again this year.

When properly balanced, our offense is pretty good. And our defense has been great so far. Its when Reid gets into his pass happy ways that our offense struggles

The only way the Giants would be able to win the East at 9-7 is if they win the 4 remaining division games. Otherwise this season is pretty much over. They definitely need to beat Dallas and Philly at the very least if they want any chance of winning a tiebreaker.

The only way the Giants would be able to win the East at 9-7 is if they win the 4 remaining division games. Otherwise this season is pretty much over. They definitely need to beat Dallas and Philly at the very least if they want any chance of winning a tiebreaker.

I have a feeling they might win 3 of those remaining games, but not all 4. They'll likely either lose to Dallas again or one of their games vs. the Redskins. I have a feeling the Giants will win the rematch with the Eagles.

It will probably either be Dallas or Washington winning the division. The Eagles are already done. They just don't know it yet.

Washington winning the NFC East :lmao:

It's anyone but them. We've done this dance for how many years now? Philly's pulled out some tough wins. You can't outplay your opponent every week, but if you do enough to win a game that comes down to a point or two then you're capable of winning any of them. If you can't win in the final 2, then the first 58 don't matter.