2012 NFL Season

Dan

So DMN, how terrified are you of the prospect of Palmer getting injured and having to start Leinart at QB?

Silly black punter, you're not supposed to run!

I had the same expression when I saw the "Black Punter". Weird, other than Rodney Williams, I never saw one. That Oakland/Dallas game was pretty bad. During the second drive with the starters for Dallas, when Romo kept getting hit, only thing I could think was "why did we get rid of Gurode?" No center has been good for us since. I also thought that Kyle Orton did ok. Not bad, but nothing really that jumped out at me. 7 for 12 ain't that bad for him. Only other problem I had with Dallas (other than only scoring 3 damn points) was this...how hard is it to tackle Terrelle Pryor?

On the backwards swoosh thing, I understand why they're doing it, I just think it looks shit.

Did a quick photoshop of it and I think it definitely looks better with it not being backwards. Probably get used to it by next season though

Tom-Brady-Drew-Brees.jpgnikejersey.png

It shouldn't be on the shoulders at all. It looks terrible on jerseys that have numbers on the sleeves, like the Raiders. It should have been one swoosh, on the front of the jersey, and that's it.

Also, this season Kyle Orton looks like Fat Mac from Always Sunny, and it makes me smile.

You guys want more reasons to not like Dallas, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1TENnaF62I

I don't care what you say, I love it :wub:

Pepsi is teaming up with artists to release five 'NFL anthems'. Travie McCoy has done one for the Giants and there is also going to be one for Detroit by Kid Rock, one for Pittsburgh by Wiz Khalifa and one for Oakland by Ice Cube.

• Like 1

You guys want more reasons to not like Dallas, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1TENnaF62I

I don't care what you say, I love it :wub:

Pepsi is teaming up with artists to release five 'NFL anthems'. Travie McCoy has done one for the Giants and there is also going to be one for Detroit by Kid Rock, one for Pittsburgh by Wiz Khalifa and one for Oakland by Ice Cube.

Fuck this post and all it stands for, because it reminded me of that musical atrocity that Prince inflicted a couple of years ago because the Viqueens apparently needed a fight song. And I love Prince, but that was simply uncalled for.