2012 NFL Season

Dan

Miami Dolphins wide receiver Chad Johnson was arrested Saturday night for misdemeanor domestic battery, according to Davie (Fla.) Police Department captain Dale Engle.

Johnson

Johnson is in police custody, and will have to see a judge before he can be released.

The argument started while the couple was in their car. As they pulled into their driveway, Johnson's wife claims he leaned over and headbutted her, while Johnson claims his wife leaned forward and they bumped heads.

Johnson's wife has a laceration on her forehead. She was treated on the scene and transported to the hospital.

The call to police came at Johnson's residence.

The couple was married on July 4.

And Chad *Insert Name of The Week* is off to a great start in Miami.

Sadly. once again, it seems like my beloved Jaguars are going to finish at the bottom of the AFC South.

On the bright side, hopefully we can get some more weapons for Gabbert with a high draft pick.

Maybe you can get him to open his eyes when he throws the ball too.

Sadly. once again, it seems like my beloved Jaguars are going to finish at the bottom of the AFC South.

On the bright side, hopefully we can get some more weapons for Gabbert with a high draft pick.

Maybe you can get him to open his eyes when he throws the ball too.

I mean, it's perfectly fine for your starting quarterback to look like a scared 8-year old in the pocket, right?

So apparently Chad's argument started because they came home from the grocery store and his wife found a box of condoms in with everything else. Not to make light of the situation but holy shit how dumb can you be.

Dumb enough to change your last name to "Ochocinco"

So apparently Chad's argument started because they came home from the grocery store and his wife found a box of condoms in with everything else. Not to make light of the situation but holy shit how dumb can you be.

I think she only found them on the receipt, so I guess he at least took the care to hide them!

Also there's something really annoying about Nike deciding to have the swoosh backwards on the right shoulder of the new jerseys, it just looks weird and puts me off buying one