2012 NFL Season

Dan

There's an agreement in place between NFL and the refs, if completed they could be back this wknd

Just got that from the sports station in Philly

Belichek got fined 50k for grabbing that ref.

The good news just keeps on coming!

MPH is still gone, and Pittsburgh lost! Huzzah!

Also, you could make an argument for simultaneous catch. Tate had his hands on the ball before Jennings got both feet down. I'm not saying i would, don't think Tate hadanything close to possession, but it's there. Oh, and the OPI would never have gotten called in that situation.

Belichek got fined 50k for grabbing that ref.

The good news just keeps on coming!

MPH is still gone, and Pittsburgh lost! Huzzah!

Also, you could make an argument for simultaneous catch. Tate had his hands on the ball before Jennings got both feet down. I'm not saying i would, don't think Tate hadanything close to possession, but it's there. Oh, and the OPI would never have gotten called in that situation.

This. People are complaining that it got called in the Eagles/Ravens game, and now that it doesn't get called, people are complaining ...

I didn't get a "You still got it" chant going but we did have fun yelling "Bring back the replacements" every time a call went against the Ravens. They did receive an applause when they showed "Tonight's refree" on the big screen, but that was right after the starting lineups and it's a tradition in Baltimore to basically cheer from then until the National Anthem. So it's not like we gave them a standing ovation as much as we were already cheering.

Glad Cribbs got up and walked off the field, that hit went from "OH SHIT" to "oh... shit..." in .0005 seconds.

Suggs can't come back soon enough, this year's Ravens team has no pass rush of which to speak. It's frustrating, but if he can come back and at the least take some blockers it'll open up lanes for the unheralded guys like Upshaw and Kruger to break through into the backfield.

I wish everyone trying to justify that call would SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP! They can make all their claims and conspiracy theories they want, but when every friggin' former referee brought in to talk about the play breaks it down and says it wasn't a TD, then its time to stop.

Green Bay deserved to lose that game. But not that way. And heaven help the Seahawks if they meet up with the Packers in the postseason.

I wish everyone trying to justify that call would SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP! They can make all their claims and conspiracy theories they want, but when every friggin' former referee brought in to talk about the play breaks it down and says it wasn't a TD, then its time to stop.

Green Bay deserved to lose that game. But not that way. And heaven help the Seahawks if they meet up with the Packers in the postseason.

Yes, and every single one of them has had the benefit of multiple viewings and camera angles, frame-by-frames etc. It's a difficult call to make on the field in the spur of the moment for a seasoned official, and there's a decent argument to be made that the call was in fact correct.

The right team won, and the lockout has ended. Goodell has been shamed. It's a win-win-win. You shut the fuck up.

• Like 2