General Gaming Thread

TKz

Murder dogs? I don't think we're talking about the same game. In Ghosts, the dog works with you. You form a deep emotional attachment to the dog. You are the dog.

That's what they want you to think, I guarantee that by the time that game is over the dog is the head of Al Qaeda.

• Like 7

Murder dogs? I don't think we're talking about the same game. In Ghosts, the dog works with you. You form a deep emotional attachment to the dog. You are the dog.

That's what they want you to think, I guarantee that by the time that game is over the dog is the head of Al Qaeda.

This. Followed by tons of Dog Armor DLC, followed by a Zombie Kennel DLC map and followed by an HD Remake of Nuketown, only with dogs that shoot bees out of their mouths instead of zombies. You can get each for only 1600 MSP!

• Like 1

Bioshock Infinite mapping the reload to X and the change weapon to the right shoulder is the worst thing ever. I don't think I'm ever going to get used to this, and I hope it stays that way since no other game does this.

Metro 2033 is kind of unfair. The enemies can see me no problem and know exactly where I am, but all I can do is shoot into the dark.

Edit: seriously....I've spent 20-30 minutes in that one section and couldn't get past. It's retarded!